3491 Saanich Rd, Victoria, BC V8X 1W8
Dr. Harrison is no longer taking a wait list of patients at this time.
- Monday – 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Friday – 9:30 pm – 1:00 pm
- Saturday – CLOSED
- Sunday and Holidays – CLOSED
Phone will be answered starting at 9:00 am for same day appointments EXCEPT Fridays.
The office will be closed from 1 pm – 2 pm Monday through Friday for lunch.
- Providing continuity of care in Family Medicine without obstetrics.
- Comprehensive health exams.
- Referrals to specialists.
- Minor procedures.
- Pre-Op Examinations, Driver’s License examinations, WCB First Aid Examinations and RCMP Employment Physicals.
- Provide continuity of care in the treatment of work-related injuries and injuries sustained as a result of motor vehicle accident.
- Assessment and completion of forms required by non-medical organizations such as insurance companies, employers, employee unions, lawyers etc.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
If you are unsure what to do about a health issue or if you need health information, call 8-1-1. A registered nurse will assist you to determine whether you need to seek emergency services or follow up with a primary care provider on-call.